A designer desk occupies a central place in the design of a workspace. It not only decorates an office or functional area, but also creates the most comfortable conditions for working on projects, generating ideas and productive activities.
Features of designer desks
Modern home office desks come in a huge variety of designs, but there are a few main trends that designers are following:
- Textured materials. Modern interior design values expressive textures, so wood and natural stone are often used in the production of tables. A table with a pleasant-to-touch leather top will look stylish.
- Playing on contrasts. Simple shapes can be complemented by textured finishes, warm wood and leather can form a harmonious tandem with cold metal, and a massive tabletop, complemented by elegant metal supports, can create a feeling of lightness and weightlessness.
- Ergonomics. Designer desks are created according to the rules of ergonomics, so it is always convenient to work at them. In addition, functionality is thought through - tables with drawers for storing documents, writing instruments and work accessories will allow you to maintain order in your office.
- Quality. Tables for the work area can be made from natural and modern technological materials - eco-leather, MDF, glass, decorated with stone, etc. Premium designer models, regardless of the material, are distinguished by high quality and reliability.
How to choose a designer desk for your home
When choosing a model for your home, you need to consider the following parameters:
- Style. Furniture should complement the interior of the office and support the overall style. Designer models go well with art deco, neoclassical and modern styles.
- Purpose. If the table is intended for a man, it is better to consider strict models in the spirit of the classics, made in dark colors. Women will suit light shades, as well as furniture using glass and gilding.
- Dimensions. Dimensions must be selected taking into account the area of the room, as well as the height of the person for whom the furniture is intended. The foot niche must be deep enough, otherwise it will be uncomfortable to sit. The height of the tabletop is especially important when choosing a designer desk for a schoolchild, since correct posture while writing depends on it.
Advantages of Garda Decor
You can buy a designer desk in Moscow directly from the manufacturer.
The Garda Decor company can offer you:
- exclusive furniture collections, which are updated weekly with new models;
- comfortable desks designed for you by Russian and foreign designers;
- quality products from the best materials, manufactured to high standards;
- consultations on choosing furniture taking into account the design of your interior;
- delivery of orders in Moscow and regions of Russia.